The privacy of your personal information is of the utmost importance to Dunwoody Booth Packaging. Any information gathered by Dunwoody Booth Packaging, whether by phone, fax, email or online, will be kept strictly confidential and will only be used or shared in ways for which you have specifically consented. Unless we have your express consent, Dunwoody Booth Packaging will not sell, rent or trade your personal information to any third party. We will take special care to protect the privacy and security of your information.
How Does Dunwoody Booth Packaging Collect and Use My Information?
Dunwoody Booth Packaging collects and uses your personal information to respond to your requests for information, products and services. Unless we have your express consent, your personal information will only be used or shared to fulfill your request.
Information you provide:
Dunwoody Booth Packaging collects personal information for day-to-day business operations as follows:
1) Your E-mail address. Your e-mail address will be used to provide you with information about other new products, promotions, and services, shipping information, and to contact you regarding any questions we may have regarding your account. You may unsubscribe from our e-mail promotions at any time.
2) Request for products or services. Information such as name, e-mail address, phone/fax number, physical address and other company-related information may be requested. All catalogues flyers and other promotional mailing will be sent automatically.
If you purchase one of our products, we may also collect a valid credit card number, expiration date, cardholder name and billing address. This information is kept on file, in a password-protected computer system to help prevent unnecessary duplication. If you request to open a net 30-day account, we may ask you to complete a credit application.
3) Contact Dunwoody Booth Packaging with a question or suggestion in which we collect your name, e-mail address and any comments you have. We only use this information to respond to and/or resolve your question or concern.
4) Apply for employment with Dunwoody Booth Packaging. We ask you to submit your contact information and resume. This information will only be used to evaluate your qualifications for the desired position and possibly to contact you for further information.
5) Optional information. When accessing the Dunwoody Booth Packaging web site, we may give you the option of submitting other general information, such as a fax number. Optional fields are NOT marked with a red asterisk (*), as is the case with required fields. Optional information is requested to help us better understand our clients, customers and Web visitors. If you have requested that we send you additional information regarding Dunwoody Booth Packaging products, service and events, we may also use the optional information to fulfill this request.
Does Dunwoody Booth Packaging Share My Personal Information?
Unless we have your express consent, Dunwoody Booth Packaging will NOT sell, rent or trade personal information such as Customer data or e-mail lists to any third party. We treat all information you provide as confidential. When processing credit applications, any personal information given is used to secure credit history information from credit bureaus such as Equifax and from other references listed by you, the customer.
On a rare occasion, we may be required to provide personal information in response to a valid court order, subpoena, government investigation, or as otherwise required by law. Unless prevented by law, we will notify you prior to the release of such information. We also reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we, in good faith, believe to be unlawful. We may release certain personal information when we believe that such release is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of others and ourselves.
Do I Have Choices Regarding How My Information Is Used?
You remain in control of your information. Dunwoody Booth Packaging will NOT use or share the personal information we collect in ways unrelated to the purpose for which you provided the information without first obtaining your consent. All promotional e-mail communications from us, such as newsletters, tell you how to stop receiving them.
Can I Access, Update or Delete My Information?
Dunwoody Booth Packaging wants your information and preferences to be accurate and complete. If you would like to access or update the personal information we maintain about you in our systems, please contact customer service at 1-800-565-8855 or [email protected] Your subject line should read "Personal Information Update". If you have other concerns please contact our privacy officer.
You may use the same contact information above to send us a request that we delete personally identifiable information stored in the databases we actively use for research and daily business activities and other readily searchable media. Unless restricted by law, we will take all reasonable steps to functionally delete such information from our database(s).
We will respond to your request to access, update or delete your information within five business days. Before we are able to provide you with any information, correct any inaccuracies or delete any information, however, we may ask you to verify your identity and to provide other details (in a secure manner) to help us to respond to your request.
Whom Can I Contact If I Have Questions or Concerns?
Please contact our Privacy Officer, Jenny Cramer, to report any known or suspected privacy or security breaches or to submit privacy-related questions or complaints. After receiving your inquiry, we will respond within five business days. You may contact us in the following ways:
Contact: Privacy Officer
500 Higgins Ave
Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada R3A 0B1
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 1-800-665-8447 ext. 7945